Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend Paperback Pick up: 7/18/10

 I just finished reading Walking Dead vol.7-8 .. here's my raw reaction filmed 10 minutes after I read vol.8 filled with SPOILERS
The Walking Dead vol.8 Spoiler 7/18/10 from Gord Locke on Vimeo.


I placed my next order of graphic novels:UPDATE.. est arrival this friday 7/23/10
  • Blacksad (dargaud) by  Juan Díaz Canales (writer) and Juanjo Guarnido (artist)       
  • The Stuff of Legend vol.1 (Third World) by  Mike Raicht  Brian Smith(w) ,Charles Paul Wilson III (a)
  • Fade from Grace (Beckett) by  Gabriel Bensen(w) , Jeff Amano(a)
  • The Pro (Image) by Garth Ennis(w) , Amanda Conner(a)





total= $50 roughly. Im ecstatic for Blacksad and The Stuff of Legend. Fade from Grace and The Pro sound like fun reads recommended by a comic geek. Ironic caz there's so many other titles I want to get and I ended getting two no namers out of the blue.. but thats the fun of it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot