Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Friday, October 8, 2010

Prices for 2011

DC and Marvel have announced they are lowering all prices to their titles to 2.99 ... thank goodness. I was just saying that all summer wishing Marvel and DC would just make all their titles 2.99 caz I think $1per 10 pages is a fair price.

I imagine IDW and other publishers will follow suite caz you dont want to be the most expensive comic on the rack.

This is great , brings back the old days of a flat rate across for all books now.. I would like to see ALL comics sold 2.99.. enough of 3.50 and 4.00 comics.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot