Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Friday, August 21, 2009

My 8 minute review : Murder By Numbers

Im only 8 minutes into a movie " Murder by Numbers " and I already rank Sandra Bullock contender for least convincing detective/cop EVER.

Its like having Stiffler as a FBI agent in a serious drama. It works like Ellen Degeneres doing heterosexual romantic comdies.

I have no idea what the rest of the movie is like but I cant take it seriously as long as Bullock is the lead cop.

UPDATE: we finished it.. it was stupider than this sentence.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot