Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Monday, August 17, 2009

Gordy90210

I periodically google myself including my various screen names like "Gordy90210". There's two others now out in the cyber world.. one in the UK and one other faker.. Im the ORIGINAL GORDY90210 since '98.

These other wannabe's are not me. I have no beef with them , caz I have nothing but love for fellow Gordys but the moment they try to A) steal my online identity and/or B)accuse me of stealing their name .. the gloves are off!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot