Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Friday, January 4, 2008

....

I didnt forget to blog about this caz I blog to forget about real life stuff sometimes like the current news. My old hockey buddy Hady Quan , I played with him and his brother long ago , is currently missing in the Dom Rep. He jumped into the water to try to save somebody but was dragged under himself and never seen again.

This happened last week , and I was just chatting with a mutual friend about it.. I still cant believe it. Its hard caz everybody hopes for a miracle , or he'll show up somewhere but its been so long. Its like Bob Gaineys daughter...

CTV News

My thoughts are with you my friend.

God Damn , too young.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot