Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vancouver Closing Ceremonies

The games are officially over. Its sad caz there was this holiday like vibe in the city for two weeks. It was ok to slack off or sleep in.

Anyhoo the closing ceremonies ....

Started really slow and boring and the middle portion was great. The concert segment started good but ended with who the fuck cares bands. I shouldnt say started slow and boring , they started initially by correcting their faux paus from the opening ceremony by poking fun at themselves with the whole malfunction.

I was going to rant off on various topics but Im really exausted from a long long week. Trust me on this , Im still feeling the after math of a long week but Im hoping Ill be 100% tomorrow again.

Anyways , good closer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot