Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

why bible thumping dumbasses are pathetic

Parents pray for their daughter instead of getting scientific help aka medicine .... and she dies though it was treatable diabetes

For those who dont understand why I call christians the creepiest(amongst other adjectives) people on earth. THey believe a magical power will help those "he" (caz God is a man with penis and testacles) likes.. he wont help dying childern but will bless Beyonce to win a grammy apparently.

Praying is the least somebody can do while doing the least to actually help.

Idiots. yeah yeah , dinosaurs never existed... right?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot