Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

I have no idea what her age really is but I dont care , she's still my mom.

I spent the day yesterday with my baby nieces , they make me happy. I cant say enough how proud I am of them , they have their christmas concert in two weeks and are rehearsing their acts , they really like to perform.

Jada gave me her school pic , my favourite one thus far , its diiferent , not the standard , chest up profile picture ... its her sitting down , crossing her hands and posing.

They are so cute. The bad news is High School Musical 2 is out and I have to watch a High Musical marathon soon. They sleep over during their christmas break and they really want a High School Musical Marathon. Great lords. Why couldnt they be tomboy nerds and like Star Wars.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot