Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Sunday, December 2, 2007

December is here

Its snowing and its cold.

Anyhoo , its holiday seasons and its snow outside so I felt like bloggin about disgusting internet phenomenoms ... in particular "Two Girls One Cup"

Its absolutely disgusting , and apparently the deed was done for a hit of coke. Its just sad what people will do for money but thats sincere tragedy whilst I feel more disgusted with the target audience...obviously there's a group are people out there who dig this shit..excuse the pun.

The stuff you find on the internet is mind boggling , I do not want to think about the HnM Olympics... guys hacking their balls off with a hatchet... I am serious.

What is wrong with the world and when I say world i mean our species , the human race.

I got start planning holiday jeer..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot