Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My new video blog

So I'll be blogging here and on Vimeo from now on. I enjoy working with video stuff so I dont mind the extra effort into doing it. Im just a complete noob being on camera broadcasting myself on the net , Im not a public speaker so there's a lot I have to work on with my speech and dialogue. Hopefully I can start to tolerate myself.

Gordy's Video Blog from Gord Locke on Vimeo.



This was shot with my old Micro Webcam I bought in 2003 for 10 bucks along with one of those cheap labtec mics. This was hard to look at so I went out and picked up a new webcam which I will discuss in my next video blog.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot