Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Saturday, March 27, 2010

PC down ..again

I have no idea why it went down now. I dont overclock anymore , I dont mess around with anything anymore , I strictly just use it. I went through the long haul of trouble shoots , including tring different Ram , CPU , Video cards , audo cards , Hard drives , ...EVERYTHING. I figure it must be the chipset on the motherboard? I dont know. Im reinstalling my old motherbaord which I prefer anyways considering I paid almost $300 for it. Now this mother fucker wont install for some fucking reason.. the SATA drives that worked before now gets errors..

Now , Im installing XP HOme on a old IDE drive jst so I can install the drives onto a floppy and try installing PRO on my SATA.

Maybe its a blessing caz I was planning on getting a Win7 PC anyways. Lets see how this goes first.. its going to take all night , I wont finish until tomorrow at the earliest. I dont even know if this will work.

Plus if it does.. I have to reinstall EVERYTHING AGAIN!!! its such a kick in the nards. Just installing the Service Pack is a acidy leak out of the anus.

This is when I wish I lived in Texas and owned a semi automatic caz I would like to destroy some old junk right now in the backyard with some scorching bullets.

*UPDATE

its 48 hours later almost..monday and I finally got windows installed and everything seems to be ok.

I admittingly majorily fucked up on the install in that I totally forgot i had a faulty PCIE slot and was suppose to use slot 2.. I wasted a good 6 hours+ on that alone. Kicked myself in the nards.

But the originally Hard drive problem? I dont know , Im speculating I might've got the D-Dos Worm and destroyed my harddrive (not permanently) but I really dont know what went wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Весь разделяю Ваше мнение. В этом что-то есть и понятие отличная, согласен с Вами. [url=http://tutledy.ru/o-muzhskom-tele.html]о мужском теле[/url]

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot