Gord's Comic/Graphic Novel Blog

Reviews of graphic novels and comics

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hollywood Rant/Rave: Is it that bad?

I've been ranting for years of the white man dominance in mainstream hollywood. Its ok for whiteboy to date asian girl but god forbid a asian man date a non asian woman in hollywood. Well.. Im not the only one who's felt this way , its not just me.. its blatnat obviouus to anybody with any kind of brain matter

http://www.cinematical.com/2009/11/24/interracial-harmony-ninja-assassin-vs-blind-side/


A oriental man and black woman..well , I dont kow if they date but at least the leading roles arent two whities. is the sky falling? Jeezuz fucking christ. ALbeit in a sterotypical martial arts film , still would like to see a non ethnic themed movie with just a plain normal asian dude and non asian woman , that has nothing to do with martial arts , nor ethnicity , just two people in a bunk gay fuckin lame regular romance show. Is it that hard for white people to follow a movie that doesnt have a white man in it?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Gord and I blog comic and graphic novel reviews for Horror Happy Hour. Im just a passionate fanboy since the glorious 80s. Im not a writer as you can tell with my butchering of the engrish language just love geeking it up with comics. Horror Happy Hour is a devoted group of horror enthusiasts started on Facebook , website to come.. and I do the comics commentary. Woot woot